Take 5 minutes to read about what I’m doing to help find a cancer cure and find out how you can help with this initiative.
Take 5 dollars that you would normally spend on coffee and make a tax-deductible donation on my fundraising website: http://bit.ly/doingitagain2
- One new person is diagnosed with a blood cancer every 5 minutes.
- Two $5 donations provides 2 hours of microscope use to determine if a new medicine will stop a life-threatening lung infection in a bone marrow transplant patient.
- Three $5 donations will cover the cost of sending 3 newly diagnosed patients information about their disease and how to get support
- Four $5 donations pays for a bottle of nutrients that will nourish 10 million leukemia cells grown in the lab for a week, enabling scientists to test whether a new anti-cancer drug halts their growth.
- 5 is the number of years some cancer patients have to stay in remission to be considered cure
Forward this page to 5 friends and encourage them to make a difference.